Friday, April 4, 2008

And we're off...

So, sorry it has been so long since I've posted, but it's been a little crazy with work and all that jazz. Patrick got home Monday and of course that has been a blast and a half!!! I am so thankful for him and the love that we've been blessed with!
Opening day came and went yesterday, but with lots of fun. Latisha and I went to the game and had a great time. Patrick did a fabulous job pitching the last innings of the game. Unfortunately, the Ports lost, but we're always happy if Patrick does well. Feel free to follow along with how his season is going by going to the minor league baseball link and all you have to do is search under "Currin". That's only if you're into stats and things like that! I have a feeling that this season is gonna be the best yet! It's so much fun to go the ballpark on opening night. There were tons of fans and it was wonderful to see so many people from last year!
My matron of honor, Carmen, is on her way here right now...so this next week is gonna be full of excitement and wedding planning! Things are going really well with planning even though I'm doing it from all the way out here. I'm really surprised that I've gotten so much stuff done!
Well, I'm out for now, but expect lots of updates now that season is underway!

No comments: