Saturday, March 22, 2008

workin the night shift

Ahhh..I'm in a stretch of night shifts right now! You're probably not gonna hear a lot from me in the next few days, but I wanted to update everyone on Patrick's status. There were a few roster moves this week, and Patrick is now expected to begin the season in CA. Although we would have been very thrilled to see him go to Double A in Midland, we get to be near each other and we are THRILLED about that! I am anxiously awaiting for March 31st, when he gets back!! Finally, some baseball games that I actually get to go to! Last year was quite a bit different with me flying back and forth to California and only getting to visit 3 times in a 6 month period. I have been so blessed by a job that lets me go anywhere I want to!
So,needless to say, I feel like jumping up and down everyday because it's one day closer to being with Patrick. Opening day is April 3rd, so be prepared for plenty of updates on how the season is progressing!

1 comment:

erinshelton said...

Thank you for your sweet comment on our blog. We appreciate your love and support. Best of luck with Patrick's upcoming season and your job. I am so happy for you two!!! Can't wait to hopefully catch up soon. Glad to feel updated, if only through stalking you and your blog ;)!