Thursday, April 24, 2008

"take me out to the ballgame.."

So, just sitting here listening to Patrick's game on the computer and getting ready to head to work. Thought maybe I should let you guys know what the heck is going on with us. Well, Patrick continues to do well in Midland, TX. He's been on the road for a little over a week, playing in San Antonio and Corpus Christi. Tomorrow the team heads back to Midland for an 8 game home stretch. He's really enjoying being in double-A ball! If not for anything else...the hotels are much nicer!
I'm just finishing up my last 15 DaYS here in California, then taking a trip (with my cat, Molly) to Midland. I officially have a job in Odessa, which is basically the same thing as Midland. I'm continuing in labor/delivery there, but the hospital does less deliveries than I'm used to. It might be a welcome change! I'm so excited to get to hang out with Patrick again!! It's gonna be a blast, and I'm gonna make it down there 2 days before his birthday..yay!
Well, I hate to be short with this update, but it's almost time to head into work. Lots of fun to come!

No comments: