Tuesday, July 29, 2008

here's what's happenin

So ladies and gents:
This is my final week in California for this baseball season. It's crazy how this season has gone by so quickly! Patrick will be spending about another month out here and then heading back to NC. It will be so nice to be back with our families and friends. I'm already planning on when to see everyone! However, I'm planning on being very busy with work through the next few months so that we can be saving for our wedding a little more. I officially start a job at UNC on August 11th. It's gonna be wonderful because I'll be working with a lot of close friends. I'm also going to continue working for the Women's Birth and Wellness Center in Chapel Hill because I LOVE IT! It's so awesome getting to be part of births that are completely and totally natural! Wonderful, wonderful place! The wedding planning continues to go smoothly. I can't wait! Well, I'm off to the gym (so that I can fit into that wedding dress!) I'll be posting from NC very soon.
Holly

No comments: