Thursday, August 14, 2008

"going to Carolina"

Well, work is off and going! I'm back in North Carolina! Unfortunately, without Patrick for a few more weeks :( I've been working a lot lately and doing stuff for the wedding...it's in 4 months! I'm so excited and getting more and more excited with each passing day! I can't wait for Patrick to be my husband and for me to be his wife! Sometimes I just sit back and think about how blessed I truly am to have met such a wonderful man. God is so good!
Well, speaking of Patrick...he is finishing up with the season. It's looking like his team will make the playoffs..so it could be the middle of September when he gets back. Of course, the middle of September is when Candace's wedding is...so he is cutting it close!
I just finished up with orientation for UNC Healthcare this week. I officially start on the unit next Monday. I've also been doing on call work for the Women's Birth and Wellness Center, here in Chapel Hill. It's such a wonderful place. I love it.
Just wanted to update everyone. Life gets busy, and I forget to update, so I'm very sorry! I'm currently looking for my cable to upload pictures (you know what happens when you move!) so there will be some updates on pictures soon! Hope everyone is doing well!

Holly

No comments: